Although it’s only October, as we all know, the weather – will undoubtedly become colder and colder. The need for warm blankets, jackets, sweatshirts, and boots will increase; and so will the need for heating your home
You can put logs of wood into the fireplace and keep pushing that thermostat higher and higher during the upcoming winter months while wrapping yourself with several blankets, but there is still an underlying problem which many homeowners need to address in order to have a more comfortable living space.
The problem deals with insufficient insulation. All homes require high quality insulation in order to keep each member of the family completely comfortable. Make sure to contact one of your local spray foam insulation companies to keep your home warm this winter.
Starting now, you can benefit from spray foam insulation. There are plenty of benefits to spray foam insulation, such as:
- Increase energy efficiency savings (up to 50% in some cases)
- Allows you to use your HVAC equipment less frequently and more efficiently when you do
- It will take less effort to keep your home warm
- Will add value to your home if you ever resell
- Can help to reduce allergens and pollutants which might be problematic for certain members of the family
In addition to spray foam, there is also another technology called Tripolymer injection foam insulation. This system has a variety of benefits as well, such as:
- Installed from the EXTERIOR of your home
- Results in energy savings by insulating the thermal boundary of your home
- Has the highest R-value available for retrofit wall insulation
- Helps to reduce pollens and allergens in your home
- It is environmentally-friendly
- Keeps home more comfortable throughout the entire year
- and is an Energy Star Qualified product
There are many benefits to both spray foam insulation and Tripolymer injection foam insulation. Ask one of your favorite spray foam insulation companies for more details.